Monday, September 19, 2011

Looks like I need a Galaxy Note

Some time ago, I was asking myself who on earth would need a tablet. I came to the conclusion that I, for one, don't need a tablet as long as it isn't capable of providing obviously expected and basic functions such as a realistic, reliable and durable hand writing/drawing function and an easy search function for quickly finding back my notes and drawings.

But then I read this hands-on item about the Samsung Galaxy Note. I must say that it looks very promising. The size seems just about right: big enough to take your notes and small enough to still fit in your pocket. And moreover, it provides a promising handwriting function complete with pressure sensitivity. Not bad! This requires further research, so Samsung, if you please, send me Note for further reviewing (big smile).





No comments:

Post a Comment